Women's Health & Pregnancy
Women's Health refers to comprehensive women’s health care as well as health issues that are unique to women, including:
- Conditions of the Female Organs
Be sure to get early and regular prenatal care to ensure you have a healthy pregnancy. You should also get recommended breast cancer, cervical cancer, and bone density screenings.
Our goal is to ensure the health and readiness of all women at every stage of life.
Women's Health Services
We provide the following Women's Health Services at the 412th Medical Group:
- Well-Women’s Exams
- Breast Exams
- Pap Smears/HPV DNA Testing
- Pelvic Exams
- Screening for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Reproductive Health
- Birth Control Consultation
- LARC Placement (IUD/Nexplanon)
- Conception Counseling/Fertility
- Treatment of Urinary Tract Infections/Vaginitis
- Management of Abnormal Pap Testing
- Menstrual Concerns
- Irregular/Absent Menses
- Heavy/Painful Menses
- Pelvic Pain
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Genetic Counseling and Referral Management for:
- BRCA Testing
- Cystic Fibrosis Carrier Screening
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy Carrier Screening
- Referral for Pregnancy Care
Visit the links below for more information about each specific service. If you have questions about a service, please contact our Women’s Health clinic at 661-277-7118.
How to Make an Appointment
Call 661-277-7118 to make an appointment for Women's Health.
TRICARE covers well-woman exams annually for women under age 65 with no cost-share or copayment. TRICARE offers coverage for many women’s health services, including:
For women who are age 65 and older and using TRICARE For Life, you can still get women’s preventive screenings. Get more information about these and other TRICARE covered services at: https://tricare.mil/coveredservices/isitcovered/